Parents’ Comments on Annual reports 2016 – 2017
We are so pleased at **** progress again this year. Although her behaviour at times has been extremely challenging the staff in class have been amazing. We want to personally thank them all for what they have done for **** over this year. Thank you!
**** Loves going to school. When I tell her where we are going a huge grin spreads over her face. Thanks for all your hard work.
******Is such a happy smiley boy and enjoys coming to school and joining in activities with his friends.
For ****** school is a great hub of social activity and she continually discusses events that have happened at school and, in particular, favourite people and friends. Thank you to all of you involved in helping **** grow.
Parents’ Comments – Parental Survey 2017
- My child is much happier and more settled due to changes which ensure he is comfortable.
- My daughter loves is here, every year is different and more amazing things happen.
- Website is up to date – so parents have access to up to date information.
- I think the school is doing every thing for my son.
- Very happy that both my boys are happy and doing well.